Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Home of Inspiration

Good morning, Sweet lovely bloggers,

Don't you just love to dream and get inspiration from looking at others homes and how they decorate? I know I do, so when I came across this gorgeous home in Better Homes and Gardens that has been decorated with furniture from garage sales and flea markets I just had to share it with you all. Are you ready for LOTS of LOVELY?

The outdoor area...divine!

Dreamy

This floor-standing mirror was a $2 garage sale....bargain!!!

Can you believe that's their fridge and the locker is the pantry...love it!!

I think I would cook a lot better in this kitchen :)

Love, love, love it!!

If you were a guest at this dining table would you want to leave...I know I wouldn't :)

Romantic curtains

" sighs dreamily "

Oh me, Oh my I loved visiting this gorgeous home and would move in, in a heart beat :) If you'd like to read more please pop over to Better Homes and Gardens and be inspired :)
Have a super sweet day, Sweet Lovelies!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Really nice! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for stopping by and the sweet comment on my space. I like it ;)
Hugs, Lisa

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Melly, so nice to meet you, and so glad you came by my blog! Love these wonderful images, that sofa and gorgeous curtains, really dreamy.
I have a Bible Study Blog also, come by for a visit when you can.
xo,
Debra

Kissed by an Angel said...

It is indeed beautiful!!!
xxxx

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thank you so much for your pray for Levi. He is feeling much beter today. I so appreciate your sweet comment on my blog. :)
Hugs, Lisa

chateau de fleurs said...

hi Melly, thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. Your blog is lovely! Lord bless you, Christie

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What a gorgeous home!!! Thanks for sharing those inspiring photos!
Michelle

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling I love visiting lovely homes too. As always, thank you so much for sharing your creativity and vision of loveliness with us! Have a lovely weekend my friend.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Tara said...

You are right, these pictures ARE stunning!