Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Precious Lily

I want to introduce you all to one of my precious gifts from God.

Her name is Lily, and she has been an important part of my life for nearly 2 and a half years. She makes me smile and laugh on days when I have been so low that I had nearly forgotten how to laugh. I know God blessed me with her because He uses her so much to help me, encourage me and to teach me about unconditional love.


Here she is cuddlin' with Pooh Bear, he's been with her right from the start and his still going strong, she loves her Pooh bear.



Lily gives the best hugs, and we all need them :)

I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and meet my little darlin'

May you all be showered in His kisses from heaven :)

Love Melly:)

6 comments:

Julie said...

She is adorable....I have a minature weenie dog named Bella...I love love love her. Have a great Sunday!!!
Love Julie

Unknown said...

Oh! She is so sweet!
I enjoy your blog...
so glad that we're
blogsistahs! : }

Cynthia Patterson said...

God most certainly provides all our needs. They love you NO MATTER what kind of hair day you are having, whether or not you are P.M.S.-ing.
I wouldn't be without my furry friends.

p.s.
Hello Lilly, you cute little puppy you.

blessings,
Cindy♥

. said...

Hi Thanks for the comment on thevintagejournal! Very cute dog and a lovely blog you have. Blessings, Denise Elizabeth

trash talk said...

Your baby girl is precious. I know what you mean by their love. I have a mini-schnauzer I call my little boy in a fur suit. He makes me smile some days when nothing else can. Your Lily is a beauty. Debbie

Tiff said...

Hi, stopping by after I saw a pic of your dog on pinterest...she looks so much like our dog Davinci...he is a chipoo and is a sweetie...had to stop by and say how cute your pup is... :O)