Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trunks, trunks & more trunks!

On Monday my garage got a little smaller.

My Mum had been storing a few trunks at a friends because Dad is a bit of a hoarder ( bless his heart) so there is NO room for her trunks at their home. The place of storage had to change and I offered to have the trunks at my place. LOL...I didn't realise just how many there was until we packed then unpacked and stacked them up out of the way in the garage.



I think they're lovely, what do you think?
Mums not sure what she's going to do with them as she has so many other projects to do at home. Number 1 project is to get rid of any unwanted junk so there is room to move...poor Dad. :)



Anyway I better head to bed I didn't realise what the time was I have been having so much fun looking at other blogs, I'm just gob smacked by all the talent that you beautiful women have.
So inspiring!!!

Take Care of you!

1 comment:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Those are great trunks!!! Love them, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Look forward to chatting with you on line, have a nice night, Janna