Thursday, February 12, 2009

YAY!!!!! I can now receive comments!!!!

Talk about having a lesson in patients..hehe..after lots of fiddling and playing around I can now recieve comments, I had to revert back to the Classic Template which means I can't add the things I want to on the side panel buit I'm sure with God on my side He will help me figure out away :)I'm just so tickled that I can receive comments wooooooohooooooo so if any of you lovely ladies would like to leave a comment that would just be the icing on the cake...so to speak hmmm good on ya me...now I have a craving for cake :D

Photobucket

What I do want to say is a MEGA BIG THANK YOU to JULIE!!!! You are wonderdful!!
Julie went out of her way to help me to try and figure out why I couldn't receive comments and the only way to let me know was by writing on her own blog, I am blessed to have the sweet and lovely Julie as my first blogger buddy!! I appreciate all your help but more importantly the beauty of your friendship!

Thank you

Have a super day everyone!!

Love Melly :)

pssst...don't forget to leave a comment *smiles*

4 comments:

Julie said...

Sweet Melly, you are so ADORABLE!
It took me awhile to figure everything out...but you will!
I love how your blog looks..Right now I am into changing my background..:) and adding cute buttons etc...
My daughter was in Australia a year ago on a mission trip for the summer...and she has been to New Zealand 2 times on a mission trip.
She is in college in Oklahoma and is going to Romania during the summer this year on a mission trip. She loves mission work...but is majoring in Radio and Tv Mass Media Communications.
When she visited Australia...she loved it!!!
Blessings...Julie

Melly said...

how blessed am I *does a little happy dance* thank you! thank you! thank you! for being the first to leave me a comment :)

Precious Julie, it sounds to me like your daughter takes after you and radiates the love of Christ.

hugs
Melly

Debra Howard said...

Hi Melly, You have a very beautiful blog. Looking forward to seeing your posts. So glad you figured out the comment problem. Isn't blogging fun? I am pretty new myself & I am having a blast getting to know people all around the world.
Debbie

Melly said...

Hi Debbie!!

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment, it is so wonderful to meet you. Oh yes indeed blogging is so much fun!! I'm glad to meet another newbie..hehe..looking forward to getting to know you better, Debbie!
Take care!
Love Melly :)