Sunday, April 19, 2009

For Today..Mon 20th, April, 09




For Today...

Outside my window...a beautiful sunny day

I am thinking...I better hurry up and have some breakfast

I am thankful for...my Mum and our relationship

From the kitchen...I'm boiling some eggs for breakfast

I am wearing...denim skirt and white top

I am reading... Your Captivating Heart by Stasi Eldredge......discover how God's true love can free a woman's soul......and I'm loving it...golly it's just my kind of book :)


I am hoping...for a wonderful day and some bargains :)

I am creating...I'll be having a go at decoupaging some letters

I am praying...For all those who need Gods healing

Around the house...Oh boy...so much to be done, I really need to organize my office/craft room/spare bedroom

One of my favorite things...The camera that my brother lent me...love it!!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Shopping today maybe the beach tomorrow, housework, washing, appointments and some blogging...hehe

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



I took this picture while I was in my car about a year or two ago, I had to capture that beautiful rainbow, unfortunately it's not the best pic.

Please stop by and visit with The Simple Womans Daybook you can participate also or you can read the ponderings of others. :)

Thank you so much for visiting with me, I hope you have a beautiful day :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Varny Voo said...

A few plans for the rest of the week...Shopping today maybe the beach tomorrow, housework, washing, appointments and some blogging...hehe

Oh And your Birthday did you forget about that. hehehehe

Cynthia Patterson said...

How blessed you are to have seen such a wonderful sight (as that picture)first hand.....

I love the new look of your blog, for someone who just started you sure are movin' up in the blog world...LOL
Just absolutely lovely....

blessings,
Cindy♥

Barb said...

Hi Melly, thank you for your visit to Bella Vista and your sweet comment.

It is really nice to meet you. Your blog is lovely.

Barb

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Good morning Melly!

I LOVE your photograph. I thought it was a painting. Lovely....God is so good, isn't He? I live in the NW.....we don't see many rainbows, you have to have rain.......got it.....now, onto the sun part.....not so much!....Last year, though, I saw a HUGE, ENORMOUS double rainbow. It was FABULOUS. I've never seen one as beautiful before...and.. I didn't have a camera with me...darn.

Blessing you!
Spencer