Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Home :)

Hiya My Sweet Lovelies,

I'm back home after spending some time with my beautiful Mum, Sister, Nephew and Nieces. I had such a fantastic time and I found out that I'm going to be a Great Aunty and like I said to my Nephew and soon to be Niece-in-law that I always thought I was a pretty great Aunty anyway..hehe..oh how I love my Sister and her absolutely fantastic children who bless me so much..my sis has done such a wonderful job in raising such sweet children...oh I mean young adults. I have always loved being and Aunty, it's music to my ears to hear them call me Aunty Liss, it blesses my heart indeed. I love you all and miss you so much already. xoxoxoxox

So My Sweet Lovelies, how are you all? I do hope you all had a wonderful Easter :) As much as I love being with my family it is also good to be back home to start with some much needed spring cleaning and to tackle so many projects that I've put on the back burner. I'm looking forward to catching up with you all :)

Have a wonderful week!!

( The Photo below I took at my Cousin's house )


"A house is made with walls and beams.
A home is made with love and dreams."
~Author Unknown!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, congratulations, what lovely news. I too am very proud of my niece and nephew, I didn't have my son until I was 40 so during my 20's and 30's they were like my children too, we are all still very close, and they are fantastic with their much younger cousin, he's a very lucky boy. My sister children and my boy all have 2 mum's.

Lovely to have you back, blessings to you.

Hugs RosieP x

chasity said...

what a happy trip....family is such a sweet blessing.
lovely photo melly.

welcome home!

Kissed by an Angel said...

What a fabulous time you had and what wonderful news!!!! Congratulations!
xxxx

Lisa said...

Oh how really great! I do so think it is wonderful to get to be with family and how exciting to get new ones too!! How super! I hope you have a great week!!
Hugs, Lisa

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Melly,
I'm so happy you stopped by to say "Hello" today! Thank you for your sweet comments about my post. I'm glad you had a nice visit with your family too. Nothing more important than family! Have a wonderful week, my sweet friend.

Blessings,
Sandi

{oc cottage} said...

YIPEE!!!! I just became I great aunt 6 months ago...and I spend waaaaaaay to much time buying pink & frilly things! SO MUCH FUN! ;}


m ^..^

Vær våken said...

Good to hear that you had a good time! Those flowers look amazing btw! Wish they were here! Have a nice day!!

xo's Kristin