Monday, March 16, 2009

For Today..Mon 16th, Mar. 09




FOR TODAY (Monday the 16th of March 2009)...

Outside my window...is a beautiful warm sunny day with blue skies and birds singing their sweet songs to our Lord

I am thinking...that I need to get ready for the gym, I've been naughty and haven't been for a few weeks :)

I am thankful for...all the lovely people God has brought into my life both on the net and in real life, He has blessed me indeed :)

From the kitchen...I'm cooking porridge for breakfast, in the microwave...I know I'm bad, cooking it in a pot tastes so much better :)

I am wearing...*blushes* I'm still in my nightie, it's blue with white stars and moons :)

I am creating...at the moment I'm shabbying up a small chest of draws for a friend to give to her sister for her birthday...I'm hoping and praying it will turn out the way I want it to :)

I am going...to the gym once I've finished here and had breakfast:)

I am reading...A Hunger For Healing...this book is helping me so much :)

I am hoping...that in some way I will be a blessing to someone:)

I am hearing...the birds outside and my birdy inside chirping away plus the traffic outside :)

Around the house...at this point in time is quite messy have to clean when I get home :)

One of my favorite things...the camera my brother has lent me, I love taking photos of all the beauty that we are surrounded with each and every day :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: to attend the gym 3 days this week, to finish the little chest of draws, organize my spare room and to visit with my blog friends :)

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

These are the flowers on the tree outside my window :)

Please stop by and visit with The Simple Womans Daybook you can participate also or you can read the ponderings of others, either way I'm sure you'll be blessed :)

Thank you so much for visiting with me, I hope you have a beautiful day :)

Photobucket

No comments: