Monday, March 2, 2009

Teddy Tea Party

Hi Beautiful Ladies!!

I don't know about you but I LOVE Teddy Bears, they are just so addorable and wonderful to cuddle, they make me smile and bring out the child within.

I want to share with you a few of my favorite Teddy Bears, the reason I love these ones so much is because my Mum made them all but one, so that makes them extra special because they are made with love. The little grey one was given to me by a very dear friend and she sits in a tea cup on top of my TV cabinet.

I took a few pics of them with some tea cups from a few tea sets I have. Oh! I nearly forgot to mention that two of my Teddys are PINK!!

Do any of you lovely ladies have a special Teddy Bear you want to share?

May you all be showered in His kisses from heaven!

Love Melly:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your teddy bears are darling. I have a few little bears. My son collected teddy bears when he was a kid and I still have some of them.
I'm so glad you want to join us on Spiritual Sundays. And I'm glad to meet another blogger from Australia. I am fascinated by your country.
You have a beautiful blog. I'm glad I found you.
Have a great week.
Charlotte

Julie said...

Oh my goodness...I love your Blog header...ADORABLE.... Love all your Teddies...Julie

Erin Southwell said...

Melly,thanks for your comment on my blog! my sister lives in Sydney! I know how hot it has been for her. My mom just finished a lovely flannel quilt for her but is holding off til July to send it over!

Marilyn said...

Those little teddies are so sweet...I particularly love the expressions on the ones in the bigger picture...have a beautiful day! Marilyn