Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spiritual Sunday!!

Hi Lovely Ladies & Gentlemen,

What a beautiful cool and breezy day it is today filled with sunshine and birds singing their sweet songs. I do hope that you are all having a beautifully blessed weekend. What I would like to share with you all on this Spiritual Sunday, is an email I received from a friend a few years ago I thought it was just so beautiful I kept it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did....Lets dance!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dancing


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm so thankful to be apart of Spiritual Sundays with our wonderfully sweet hostesses Charlotte and Ginger. I'd like to thank each and every one of you at Spiritual Sundays for taking the time to visit with me and I just love receiving your comments they are like kisses from heaven to my heart.

Please visit all the other wonderful people at Spiritual Sundays, but first grab a cuppa, get comfy and open your heart to be blessed.

Photobucket

15 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Such an uplifting post! I think about David dancing before the Ark of the Covenant, and it makes me want to do the same! To dance for joy that the Lord has seen fit to love us! :-)

XO,

Sheila

Unknown said...

Hi Melly! It is such a beautiful post you have here! So perfect for Sunday, too!

Thanks so much for entering my blog giveaway and joining in the celebration! You said in your very sweet comment, "I was just thinking, shouldn't it be us giving you the gift not the other way around???"

Melly, to answer that I just want to say that the comments I receive from everyone are my gifts from bloggy friends! Not only that I have won so many giveaways and people are so generous and sweet they have sent so much stuff out to me it's absolutely fabulous! Good luck to you! ((Hugs))!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Lovely post Melly. What a great email.. very inspirational.

SmilingSally said...

I've never seen the word "guidance" broken down like this. I love it! Thanks for sharing. Happy Spiritual Sunday. Now, I going to go dance!

the wild raspberry said...

indeed, we need HIM every step of the way.

Julie said...

What a beautiful e-mail....I would of kept it too! Have a wonderful week...Love Julie

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

That is so~~~ beautiful, it touched my heart! Sometimes we get emails that we just have to hold onto, this is one of them.
God Bless,
Ginger

Dixie said...

A touching post...

"Dance like nobody's watching..."

blessings. Dixie

Musings of A Minister said...

Let's dance! Good post. One of my favorite books is Tim Hansel's You Gotta Keep Dancin'. Have a great day.

Charlotte said...

What a great post. I grew up in a church that didn't believe in dancing PERIOD. I never quite agreed with it since I did tap dance when I was a little girl and I thought it was wrong to veto all dancing. Dancing can be wrong just as almost anything can be wrong, but dancing can be so right too. Thank you for sharing this with us today,
Blessings,
Charlotte

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Hi Melly
happy to have you visit my blog~I have sung the Cuppycake song to my grandaughter for years, she is now 16 and I still sing it to her~she loves it and we hug each other while I sing it to her.Have a happy wkend.
marian elizabeth

Kathy said...

A lovely, happy post, Melly! I love the thought of joyfully dancing with God!
xo...Kathy

Anonymous said...

Lovely letter and the pic is gorgeous/thank you...Ann

God Chaser said...

I love this- I have read it before but love being reminded to Dance with God. Thanks for sharing today. Blessings

dancing!
Willnette

Karen said...

What a great "definition" of gui-dance! I am going to share with my prayer group!
Thanks for stopping by Lily Valley and thanks for your beautiful pink blog..my favorite color. God bless you.