Friday, March 6, 2009

Stuck

HELP!!!!!

Ladies I would appreciate your help!

I'm stuck on this little chest of drawers, actually I don't know if stuck is the right word, I'm scared...silly I know if it was for me it wouldn't be a problem but it's not it's for my sweet friend and she will be giving it to her sister as a birthday gift soooo I want it to be perfect.

Time is ticking away I need to have this finished by the end of March. Hmmm maybe I just need a good kick in the pants and just get on with it and get over my big bad self?!

A little about me, that I don't like people to know:
I don't finish things, that's right I chicken out or I pass it on to someone I know can do it way better than me. All because of fear that I will fail, I know this is crazy and I want to break this in me and that's probably why God has given me this project to do. I can't do anything without Him and I know I have let Him go and have started to do it in my strength that's why I'm facing this...well HELLO!!
Listen!! Did you hear that? That was the sound of the penny dropping...I get it..Let go and let God!

Thanks Lovelies for listening to my ramblings, man I love blogging :)

Have a super day!

Love
Melly:)



5 comments:

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Come on Melly, Just do it how you would want to have it done. I'm sure it will turn our beautiful. Your mind it just playing tricks on you. BE POSITIVE!

Just Me said...

Hi Melly,

Boy do I know how you feel! Fear of failure is PARALYZING. But you know, it is going to look gorgeous. And remember this- if it turns out not to your liking, you can always BUY your friend a gift and she'll never know. ;)

It is already a beautiful piece so I'm sure you will only add to it. Remember - you're HIS Pink Princess!!!!!! :)

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog! Hope you are having a great weekend! ♥ Hugs!

Charlotte said...

Hi Melly,
It's 7:17 AM Sunday morning here. I just got up and read your comment on Spiritual Sundays. I'm so glad you want to join us. Here is a link that tells you more about how to participate.
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-this-is-blog-that-was-created-just.html
I was just reading your post of Thursday. That is one of the things that would be appropriate to share.
If you have other questions, let me know. I don't know what time it is there. I have an idea what time it is in Europe and even India, but Australia I haven't got a clue. I need to be better informed.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Septic Tank Cleaning Merced said...

Loved reading this, thank you