Monday, May 18, 2009

An Award!


My heartfelt thanks to Ms.Daisy aka Jean at
The Daisy Chain she has given me this wonderful award "The Golden Heart Award" Jean is a sweet and beautiful lady that always leaves me a lovely encouraging comment, now this special lady has a "Golden Heart". Please pop over and visit with Jean at The Daisy Chain her blog is just so lovely and welcoming.

With the past couple of awards I've received I wanted everyone to have them, but I don't think anyone took the awards and I understand because if it was me I wouldn't have taken them either. I do want to say that I believe you all have a "Golden Heart" you all make my day that much brighter and I'm thankful to you all.
In order to receive this award I have to nominate 5 other blogs.
All of these gorgeous ladies have a "Golden Heart" they spread sunshine with their sweet and gentle hearts. I'm so thankful for the beauty you have bought into my life and many other lives as well....His Precious and Beautiful Princesses! hugs :)

1. Evana at Varny Voo.

2. Julie at Shabbywears.

3. Melissa at Healed By His Love

4. Spencer at Bellamere
Cottage


5. Deanna at Timeless Things


Photobucket

8 comments:

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Ahhhhhh......Melly! I'm so glad you received this award. No one could be more deserving of it.

I am humbled that you'd like to pass it on to me. It's an honor. Thank you so much!

Lovies,
Spencer

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award Melly. I don't "know" you that long yet but you do seem like a very nice, sweet lady. So yeah, I guess you do have a heart of gold :-)

Li

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday; ) Belated but still sincere! Also, happy Blue Monday. I am participating by default, LOL. So many colors, so little time; )

Congratulations on your award, blessings and hugs!!!

For my part, I'm finishing 2 tissue cozies today and shipping one out that I sold. Then it's on to upgrading my DeStash site, re-writing my Faerie Tales and on and on. Yep, I do love to be productive. Talk to you soon, Have a great week,

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
MaidenShade.com

Elyse said...

hi melly! (what a cute nickname!)

congrats on your award and thank you for your visit to my blog.

happy belated pink saturday!

xo

Tara said...

Congratulations on your award, I hope you display it with pride!
Have a great day Melly, I hope it's filled with sunshine!

the wild raspberry said...

you deserve this award and so many more!
thanks so much for your encouraging words and prayers.
xoxo
chasity

Unknown said...

Hi Melly!
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK. We were out of town for a long weekend and I didn't get online once!
You are a "golden heart". You always make me smile and feel totally LOVED!!!!!!! Thank you for "sharin' the love". Hey, I know that we not only have names in common, but also our quest to learn of and drink up and live the LOVE OF GOD. Well, sister, I read a book that I think you would absolutely DEVOUR. It's called "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. It is a real page turner. It's based on the book of Hosea in the Bible. It is AWESOME! If you've read it, you know what I'm talking about, if not, you YOU GOTTA READ IT!!!!!
Love you TONS,
Melissa

Julie said...

Melly,
Thank you so much for this beautiful AWARD! You are the sweetest...Julie