Thursday, May 28, 2009

Smallest Blessings Thursday!



As I was sitting at my computer I was thinking of what I'm thankful for, and I hope this is ok because instead of a pic I'm posting a video clip.

What am I thankful for??

The beautiful and precious gift of friendship!
I could get all mushy and right a book on how much my Heavenly Father has blessed me with the beautiful friendships I have, but instead I will keep it short and hopefully sweet and say that I am truly thankful for all of you, my sweet and beautiful friends, you bless my heart much more than you know. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My life is definitely so much richer and sweeter because your apart of it, I love you all so much, you make life BEAUTIFUL!!

Don't you just love how "The Message Bible" puts Ecclesiastes 4:12 ??

By yourself you’re unprotected.
With a friend you can face the worst.
Can you round up a third?
A three-stranded rope isn’t easily snapped.


Just beautiful, hey?


Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel.
Proverbs 27:9 (NIV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
~unknown~

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
~unknown~


Have a super sweet and beautiful day!



A Big thank you to the sweet and lovely Jennifer, at The Southern Housewife for hosting The Smallest Blessings Thursday what a beautiful way to brighten up your own day and others by being thankful for what God has blessed us with.
Please pop in and visit or join in with The Southern Housewife and the other Lovely Ladies, I'm sure it will bless your heart as it has mine.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Melly I love my friends too - both in the real world and here in blogville :-) They're such beautiful people. Whenever I have problems, they're always there. And just by being there, feeling their presence and support I am thankful too. I love my friends! And here in blogville, they serve as inspiration. Somehow I find myself smiling from their comments or their posts. They can sure brighten our day. :-)

Mizpah
Li

Tanza said...

Hi Melly,
What a beautiful, thoughtful post by you !! It is so very important to stop and be thankful for our blessings each day.. How wonderful to be so thankful.. God is good..Hoping your day is blessed !! hugs ~tea~xo

Julie said...

All my friends are so precious to me! I am very thankful for you...and our special friendship!!! Love ya..julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Melly,

Yes, I am going to go and count a few of my blessing right now. Thank you for reminding me!

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com