Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Receive Your Award!!!

Golly, I've never received so many awards in all my life as I have on here and to be quite honest I find it hard to believe that my blog is award worthy. To me the awards belong to all of you because you have all been so wonderful, do you have any idea at just how much you bless me, there have been days when I have been so down but a sweet comment from one of you truly beautiful and precious people has been like a kiss from heaven, and I so love receiving heavens kisses :) don't you?!


So with all that being said I would love to pass this award onto all of you beautiful people who bless my heart so much I am so thankful for each and everyone of you...yes that's you reading this right now, you who take the time to visit and leave sweet treasures of encouragement :) I can't just single out a few when I believe that you all have and Attitude of Gratitude.


Attitude of Gratitude Award


Victoria, is the beautiful and sweet lady who blessed me with the gift of this award, please visit her wonderful blog Whimsy by Victoria she is one very creative and talented lady, thank you so much Victoria, for your thoughtfulness and your encouragement.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Congratulations Melly! You deserve the awards. Have a wonderful and blessed day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Varny Voo said...

Congratulations Melly!!! You get these awards because you are a sweet blessing from God. You encourage, inspire and create beautiful things and the light shines bright from you.
Thank you for your love and support I do appreciate it more then I can ever express to you in words or deeds. Love Varny Voo

Barb said...

Melly, congratulations sweetie.

Barb