Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pink Saturday's 1st Birthday!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, BEVERLY'S, PINK SATURDAY!!!!

wooooohooooo how exciting to be apart of Beverly's, Pink Saturday's, 1st Birthday!!
Thank you so much Beverly, because none of this would happen if it wasn't for you and all the hard work you put into it. You my sweetness have a heart of PINK GOLD!! hehe
Big squeezes :)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Beverly's, Pink Saturday!
*gasp*
Happy Birthday tooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
*curtsies*

Oh golly what a mouthful..hehe.

OK sweet Pink peoples it's time to do the PINK happy dance...hehe.



Oh my what a gorgeous pink party we are going to have . On this Pink Saturday I've put together a couple of collages filled with pinkalicious pretties that I borrowed from google images. Golly gosh I LOVE PINK!!!!
Have a perfectly precious Pink Saturday!!!






Join our sweet hostess Beverly, at How Sweet The Sound in celebrating Pink Saturday's 1st birthday. Also party on over to all the other Pink Loving Sweet Peoples blogs and be tickled pink!


Photobucket


Photobucket

21 comments:

Julie said...

Melly...It's a PINK PARTY all day!!!
I love all the pink beauties!!!
I think my favorite is the PINK TUTU!! Love Ya...Julie

ItaJeff said...

hi Melly..you have such a nice blog. This is my very 1st time to drop by here & also my 1st day of joining Pink Saturday. I love all of you wonderful pink stuffs, there are all gorgeous

Lots of luv,
Ita

Tara said...

Beautiful picture mosaics Melly, you did a great job on them. You'd think they were easy, but the placement can be a bit tricky, I know. Have a terrific weekend and Happy Pink Saturday!

Michelle said...

Yummy...so much pink!

I like the pink toe shoes the best!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I think I really dance like the "happy dance" LoL

Melly the pink collections you gathered are very yummy to the eyes!

no I wouldn't pick a fave. Well, I did try but i can't. I love 'em all! :-)

Happy PS!

Li

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Delish pinks, Melly! And, is there anything as pretty as a simple pink bow? Gotta love 'em.

Have a wonderful weekend, sweet chickie.

Hugs,
Spencer

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Nice birthday song AND Pink samplers
~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

Bumble Bee Cottage said...

Hi Melly, Fabulous pink collages. I have never done them before and you have inspired me to be brave and have a go. I hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

Claudia said...

Love the collages, Melly! Your blog is looking fantastic, too! Happy Pink Saturday!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Melly,
What lovely pinks you have shared! Happy Pink Saturday weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

♥Mimi♥ said...

There's just something about Pink Saturday that brings our the sweetness in people. Beverly sure knew what she was doing when she brought her concept to the world of blog.

Your offering for this FIRST PINK SATURDAY ANNIVERSARY is wonderful! This is the one day of the week where I can totally indulge my passion without spending a dime!

Wishing your and those you love a special weekend filled with sunshine and family fun!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Cute post Melly...love the happy dance!Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Lisa said...

What a lovely Pink Post!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

stefanie said...

what a beautiful pink blog, thank you for visiting me on my first pink saturday

tracy said...

Hello Melly
Thank you for your visit.I'm late too...no worries.
Your whole blog is so pretty, as is that dynamic collection of pink.
My prays most deffinatly will be with Maggie.
God Bless

Terri said...

What a beautiful collage of pink things. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. I hope your Pink Saturday was a good one.

Unknown said...

Maybe a bit late but can we end the pink parade to soon? Love your blog and love your pink! All Happy Days in Him xoxoxo Meg

Shey said...

Love the pink treasures and the happy dance! Very cool.

Have a great week! :)

koralee said...

Great great pink ....you can never have too much...love your collages....cute graphics as well!!

Beansieleigh said...

Now THAT'S the spirit, Melly!! Love all the pinks you have today!!! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're having a wonderful week!

Char said...

Don't ya just love Saturday when it's all pink?? Happy Pink Saturday, and I am so sorry to be so late, Char