Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Smallest Blessings Thurday!

( A close-up pic of Lily please forgive the hair in her eyes, I didn't brush her before the pic was taken..bad mummy)

This sweet little girl is my Lily, I introduced Lily not long after I first started blogging so some of you wouldn't have met her yet.
Lily has the ability to drive me up the wall with her barking..hmmm...like she's doing right now..grrr..but then she comes running into me and gives me a look and I can't help but smile. My sweet little blessing from God has changed my life so much, she can make a down day shine with the things she does, she brings me smiles, laughter, tears and drives me mad..hehe.. but more importantly she brings me love, unconditional love. I believe God has use this sweet hyperactive little fur ball to help me learn about His unconditional love.
I love my Lily girl, my little furry baby, my blessing!



Have a super sweet day!



A Big thank you to the sweet and lovely Jennifer, at The Southern Housewife for hosting The Smallest Blessings Thursday what a beautiful way to brighten up your own day and others by being thankful for what God has blessed us with.
Please pop in and visit or join in with The Southern Housewife and the other Lovely Ladies, I'm sure it will bless your heart as it has mine.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Julie said...

Melly,
That is the cutest picture! She is adorable ;)
Hugs Julie

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh Melly, sweetie your little Lily is just gorgeous! There's nothing like that unconditional love is there? Wishing you a lovely day!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

PS How did you hold up with all the rain? Hope everything is ok up your way sweetie! Amanda xx

Varny Voo said...

Hey Melly that's a great photo of Lily she is beautiful. Thanks for today it was lovely and Thank you for being a friend
(Traveled down the road and back again. Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant.
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see, the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend) hehehe I couldn't help myself. lol You try writing it with out singing it in your head.
Nite nite.

Tara said...

I have a smallest blessing of my own. A yappy little blond pomeranian that can drive me crazy, but I adore with all my heart and soul. She is the one and only animal that I have ever completely bonded with. She makes me happy every day!

On a side note Melly, you might want to file a complaint with whoever is in charge of the word verifications.My word was entirely inappropriate coming from such a lady as yourself, LOL! You must tell the Blogger people there is no bad words allowed (focking)!!!
They sure come up with some doozies sometimes don't they. Have a super sunny happy blessed day!

the wild raspberry said...

what a darling dog....glad she brings you so much joy!
have a wonderful day.
chasity

Maison Douce said...

She's adorable!!!The only blessings I have are of the human kind, and they are all dying to get a four legged one... I may just give in!!
Isabel

Lisa said...

I kow exactly what you mean. i have 2 dogs that make me crazy but also keep me sane!
Your Lily is so sweet! Good pic black dogs are so hard to photograph!
Hugs, Lisa

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

eeek! You are a girl after my own dog lovin' heart! Lily is beeeeeautiful! Aren't they such blessings. My babies are my family and they are there for me unconditionally. :) Great post!
SH

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Sweet Melly.......

Your little Lily is just too darn cute. I love her!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Hugs,
Spencer

Oh my gosh......the verification word is GROPER???? .....Geeeez....

Anonymous said...

Here for PS, but had to say how cute your fur-baby is, darling piccie!

xJ

Terri said...

She's a cutie. I have a Lily fur baby too. mine is white though. She is one of my biggest blessings as well.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Yes, dog bark and, yes, it can drive you nuts. But, that is the ONLY way they can talk. What if you could never utter a word again? I have two dogs and they do bark and sometimes too much, but they usually have something to say!

Pony Girl said...

She has beautiful colored eyes! What a sweetie!

Miss Gracie's House said...

I do understand and am thankful for the Lord's giving you this blessing. He uses all sorts of things to teach us about HIM, doesn't HE?
Rene'