Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Making Some Pretties

G'day Sweet and Lovely Peoples!

I do hope you all had a beautifully blessed Mothers Day!? I also think we should have "Love On EVERYONE EVERYDAY" for everyone:). I feel it would be wonderful if we appreciated and loved on each other and made each other feel like Kings & Queens, Princes & Princesses, just because! What do you reckon?? Do you think it would catch on???
Anyway I'm going to step off my soap box before I fall off or break it...hehe :)

I wanted to share with you a couple of pretties I've been having a blast doing, oh, how I've missed creating.

1st is the letter M for MAGNIFICENT...hehe I painted one side white and sanded the edges for a shabby look and the other side I applied some really pretty pink scrap booking paper on and then I varnished the whole thing..I think it turned out quite nice even if I do say so myself...hehe
2nd I made a fuzzy pink heart out of a wire heart, fuzzy wool and an earing, I think it's quite sweet, what do you all think???



I also tried to give it an aged look as well.



Isn't that just the sweetest pink paper on my M??



A warm and fuzzy pink heart...sigh...



I loved the way they turned out so I made an M & a white fuzzy heart for Mum for Mothers Day and made a H for a friend for her birthday...sorry I didn't get pics but believe me they looked pretty too.

I hope you enjoyed my little show and tell of what I made I hope to have many more pretties to show as I get more into creating :)

Have a super duper fabulous week sweet peoples and thank you for blessing my life with your kindness:)

Photobucket

13 comments:

Julie said...

Melly,
I love your beautiful creations! The M is so adorable. The fuzzy heart is so unique...LOVE IT!
Hugs...Julie

Tara said...

Your letter M looks great. I hardly ever do crafts like this, but they are very neat. Have a great night!

{oc cottage} said...

"M" what a lovely letter!!! ;) (and you have made it even lovelier!)

m ^..^

The Old Parsonage said...

I missed visiting on Pink Saturday, but now get to read your other posts too!

I love the aged look of your letters and they just happen to have pink - hmmm I'm sensing a theme to this blog:)

Enjoy your week!

Leann

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Melly! I like the paper side best. Glad you got to do some creating. ♥

PS- love everyone every day- good idea- think I've heard that one somewhere before. ☺

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! So sweetly done. I love that heart and M. Say - check out my entry for today, it's about my granny and familial adages. Being a Christian, I thought you'd enjoy/understand the signifigance of a praying granny; ) blessings, J

Ms.Daisy said...

Melly,
I have just left you a Golden Hearts Award for you on my post today. Please stop by to pick it up!

Jean

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi sweet Melly,
I LOVE your creations! They are sooo pretty! It's been a treat to come and visit today. Enjoy a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

the wild raspberry said...

LOVE the "m" !! very pretty.
chasity

The Tattered Cottage said...

Love the "M", you are so talented, your creations are beautiful. If you do more letters....like, maybe a "T"...I know "someone" who would love it!! Hint, Hint. LOL.
:)
Toni

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh these are so very sweet.

Unknown said...

It's my first time to your blog. Love all the pink and your "M" is very creative!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I love it! Very pretty....you're so lucky.....M is such a nice initial. S.......mmmmm........not so pretty!

Blessings,
Spencer